Saturday, April 11, 2009

50 Notes and 100 $

  • I have total 50 notes in my pocket, whose worth is $ 100. I have not any $2 note, now please help me to calculate $ 100 with 50 notes.


    Check my next post for the right Answer



  • Right Answer of the last asked Question is here:

    4 thieves rob a bakery of the bread one after the other. each thief takes half of what is present , amp; half a bread...if at the end 3 bread remains, what is the no of bread that was present initially?

    48 Breads was there in bakery. First thief take 24 Breads, Second thief take 12 Breads, Third thief take 6 Breads and Fourth thief take 3 breads remains.

2 comments:

  1. I cant understnd yr puzzle of rob in a bakery but when u give ans then complete

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 dollars and 50 notes and the main thing is u havnt note of 2 $, really typical one

    ReplyDelete

CRICKET QUIZ | HOT TOPICS