Saturday, April 11, 2009

What time is it NOW ?

  • The hour hand of a clock will take the time triple that the minute needle in arriving at number 6, what time is it?

    Check my next post for the right Answer of the Question



  • Right Answer of the last asked Question is here:


    I have total 50 notes in my pocket, whose worth is $ 100. I have not any $2 note, now please help me to calculate $ 100 with 50 notes.


    40 notes are $ 1,

    4 notes are $ 5 and

    6 notes are $ 10

    so, yr 100 Dollars and 50 notes are completely.


2 comments:

  1. I was try to solve this puzzle yesterday but it was looking very hard but today I read yr ans then its look like very easy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this Question is not a Puzzle but it is a Brain teaser, I try at least 1 hr but....

    ReplyDelete

CRICKET QUIZ | HOT TOPICS